Time Date format in 4.05

Backend functionalities: user management, course management, reports, certificates, etc.
aedwards865

Time Date format in 4.05

Post by aedwards865 »

Good afternoon all! I have been looking for some time in v4.05 for controls of the date format and time zone. I have changed this kind of thing in 3.6.5 for my other system, but I can't seem to find it in 4. If someone could direct me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
alberto
FormaLms Guru

Re: Time Date format in 4.05

Post by alberto »

There isn't...I don't remember date format and timezone editing options, even in version 3.6, docebo should use the server configuration.
Can you tell us where it was in that version?
aedwards865

Post by aedwards865 »

Sure. In 3.6 it is under Main->Languages->Regional Settings. From there you can change the date order, format, etc. Time zone isn't there now that I look, but for this server, I'm using a local machine that I have full control over. The other is a hosted machine. I guess I'll have to check with the hosting provider about the time zone part.
Stewart
FormaLms User

Post by Stewart »

Is there anyway the time can be changed in 4.0.5 I have a UK based Hosting company but the time is still 4hr and 25m different from local time.

Many thanks.
max
FormaLms Guru
Version: forma.lms 2.4

Post by max »

Hi Stewart and welcome on board.
The time is not controlled by Docebo, the Lms uses the server configuration. Check your server time configuration and adjust it to your time.
---------------------
Massimiliano Ferrari
Elearnit - Elearning e Knowledge Management
https://www.elearnit.net
https://www.linkedin.com/in/massimilianoferrari
m.ferrari[at]elearnit.net