Delete user's SCORM results

Anything about what happens on the user and teacher side
aedwards865

Delete user's SCORM results

Post by aedwards865 »

Good afternoon,

I have a SCORM course for an annual safety training. The end of the SCORM course has a short quiz that reports the score into the system and that is what is used to give the student credit for completing the course. Is there a way to delete or remove the student's score from last year and force everyone to re-certify? Or is there a better way to go about it?

Thanks!
alberto
FormaLms Guru

Re: Delete user's SCORM results

Post by alberto »

Hi, welcome on board! :)
In version 3.6 there isn't an easy way to reset the user trackings on single LOs.
If I'm not going wrong the patch you posted in the other thread should contain also a function for user LO status change: from the object stats you can modify the completion status for each user on each object. A new column displays the green/yellow icon, you can change the status by clicking on the icon.
cambio_stato.jpg
cambio_stato.jpg (16.82 KiB) Viewed 2578 times
If not, I still have this previous release that has this feature, but not the add scorm feature, see if you can merge them (b careful, not sure it can work ;) ).

Consider also to upgrade to version 405, wich has these features included and much more ;)
Attachments
Statistiche_Corso_3603.zip
(16.24 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
aedwards865

Post by aedwards865 »

I had looked into upgrading to 4.05 before but the reason I didn't is I'm using the CMS function as well and when I did the upgrade I lost the ability to use the CMS. Any idea how to do the upgrade and keep the CMS as well?
alberto
FormaLms Guru

Post by alberto »

I think it's not possible, in version 4 the filesystem and the db are too different from the previous version.
You'd better eveluate to migrate your cms section to a dedicated software like joomla or wordpress, in my opinion it's worth the effort.