Please find the report problem i am facing if i login as administrator.
PDF file is attached with the problem.
- Report viewing problem by administrator forma lms 1.3.pdf
- Report in Administrator problem forma lms 1.3
- (317.58 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
even in this case, I tested with an administrator and I can correctly create and view the report I created (administrators can only see reports created by themselves).
Are you sure you configured all the necessary settings? Have you created an admin profile + assigned it to your admin + given him permissions on courses and users?
Yes I have done necessary changes as you said but not able to see the report. In fact I can same the same report through superadmin created by admin.
But when I login as admin and go to report tab and press view I just get the blank screen.
1. double check the correct assignement of users AND courses in administrators management
2. double check you report configuration, in particulare removing any filter on users and courses