I have seen, there is one section feedback management but how it is work?
If I (As Admin) want to get the feedback from the students who is participating to the subscribed courses, how can I know this. As this feedback is always very important for the trainer.
Can you please help me out on this.
feedback management means something totally different.
It means the feedback that you, as course manager or teacher, are giving to students.
It can include:
- assigning a competence if the student scored at least XX%
- automatically enrolling the student to a further course according to the score he achieved
- displaying a different message according to the score
Feedback from the students can be had by creating a customer satisfaction survey or by setting up a forum
Thanks a lot for your quick response and I need your suggestion about the following :
We are looking for a feedback form for each training session from the attendees/trainees.
Can you please let me know how we can create a “customer satisfaction survey” or how we can “set up a forum”? This would be of a great help to us if you could include the steps involved in each of this methods.
Thank you in advance !!!
- read the manual on how to use Forma Lms viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79
This is Docebo CE's manual, but for most of the configuration questions you normally ask the answer is already there...
- survey: create a new learning object, choose either Survey or test. Survey is anonymous, Test is not. Each one has its own pro's and con's
- forum: well, one of the items available in the course menu is "forum".... if it's not there, go back to the above (read the manual) and you'll see how to manage menus.