I am unable to log in. I enabled ldap and entered the wrong settings and know I cannot log in. Is there a way to disable the ldap?
Forma version 1.4 installed on a Linux server.
Any help is appreciated!
Joint Technologies - Sistemi avanzati per l'information technology
1. Create the admin userid that was used for installing Forma on your Active Directory.
2. Login to Forma with the new userid , go to "Admin Area/Main/Configuration/Setting"
3. Click on "LDAP" button and uncheck the "Activate LDAP authentication" button.
1. After installing the LMS, import some userid from your AD into LMS.
2. Go to "Admin Area/Main/Users/User management
3. Click on the "Forma" on Organization Chart area to display the list of all users in window below.
4. check one of the users and click on the "Edit" icon on the right hand side.
5. Change the level to "SuperAdmin" and save.
Now you have a different SuperAdmin apart from the local Admin for LMS
If you activate LDAP auhentication, you will no longer have access to the local admin, but you can login with the userid you added as Super Admin (which already exists in AD) to get to the Admin Area and uncheck the LDAP authentication
Thanks for sharing.