I have successfully installed Forma LMS and all is good.
The problem/issue I have now is, How do I build a Course and display my content?
I think I have created a course, when I click on the link I don't see my content as per images
Thanks in advance
This is a common misunderstanding, I try to explain
- you create courses in the back-end (administration section)
- you should automatically be enrolled as a course administrator, if you did it through elearning>elearning>courses>new course. I am seeing you are enrolled as a student
- yet you also see the teacher area, which you shouldn't see. That can be fixed by editing your menu settings
- the only things you can upload while creating your course (which is indeed an empty container) are the logo and an attachment, the latter will be seen by students BEFORE entering the course. Typically, a PDF with a course description.
You upload your contents from the front-end (LMS)
- you have to be a teacher or a course administrator
- you go to the teacher area>Learning Objects Management
- you upload your content or create it online, then work on its settings
- your level on the LMS (user, admin, superadmin) is a DIFFERENT thing from your level inside a course
- you can be a superadmin and at the same time be enrolled in a course as a student (just like you are right now...)
you should just change your level inside the course (you do that in the administration section) from student to administrator