Classroom course pages

Anything about what happens on the user and teacher side
tempuser
FormaLms User

Classroom course pages

Post by tempuser »

Hello,

Where is the course menu for classroom courses? After a user subscribes to an edition of a classroom course, still no menu is shown, and a lock icon is displayed beside the course title. I tried this also with edition of dates in the past to check if this is because the course is still in a future date, but even with dates in the past still the lock is shown and the course doesn't open to show the menus. What's the missing step?
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Re: Classroom course pages

Post by alfa24 »

/appCore/index.php?modname=middlearea&op=view_area&of_platform=lms
check if the classroom label is active
Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui
tempuser
FormaLms User

Post by tempuser »

It's active and the course is visible, but how to open its page? A lock sign is shown beside the course name, the edition dates are in the past and the user is subscribed. There is a menu associated with the course. Why is it locked?
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Post by alfa24 »

Screenshot of the edition settings
tempuser
FormaLms User

Post by tempuser »

What is the setting related to this issue?

I have even marked the user attendance for all days of the course, and at the user side the message says you have completed this course, but still an icon of an envelope with lock is shown besides the course title, and there is no link for the course title to open details page.
tempuser
FormaLms User

Post by tempuser »

For your information, this issue was due to course date, in the course information itself not in the edition. Seemingly the end date in the course date was considered expiration date and thus the course was inaccessible to users. So just remove that date from the course information of change it.
alberto
FormaLms Guru

Post by alberto »

tempuser wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:18 pm For your information, this issue was due to course date, in the course information itself not in the edition. Seemingly the end date in the course date was considered expiration date and thus the course was inaccessible to users. So just remove that date from the course information of change it.
Hi tempuser, thanks for sharing your solution.
That's the correct behaviour: when a course reaches the end date it will be closed for users
tempuser
FormaLms User

Post by tempuser »

Hello,

Related to this point, I see that when a user is subscribed to an edition of a course, the course page doesn't show the date of the edition under the course information section. I think it needs to show the course date so that the user can refer to this information when needed.

May you please share the lines of code so that I add a section for the course edition date for which the user is subscribed under the course information section?
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Post by alfa24 »

Hi, please post a screenshot with evidence of where you want the date to be shown.
tempuser
FormaLms User

Post by tempuser »

Anywhere under this section, just the info needs to be there.