Have you tried with anonymous window?
jaraya wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:19 pmHi, I don't know why but some packages (those published in an authoring app) are working fine while the ones with an Scorm wrapper aren't. If I manually execute the finish Scorm command I get package completition, but when using the close button on Forma it didn't handle the finish command on the unload.
P.S: Another error is that the tickets on the index of a multi object scorm didn't get updated nor on the status change or the change of the active object.
Could you confirm you are still having issues only with some packages, while some other work fine?
Please provide further details on the differences between the working and not working objects
Yes, still having the issues, more details:
LMS: Forma 2.1, seems to affect all Forma 2.x even Docebo. Patch applied.
Packages: Scorm 1.2
Browser: Chrome 83
Working: Articulate Storyline output.
Not Working: HTML simple documents with the pipwerks API wrapper, tried directly with the scorm API and has the same issues.
On the non working:
they're fine in other LMS and before the Chrome 83 xhr "fix" they were working fine, if I manually terminate the Scorm API connection they report fine [EDIT] this doesn't apply, but it's not suitable in the case with a package with many contents because if I close the connection the other contents don't report. [/EDIT]
I can manually finish the object but I have to turn off the autoplay to avoid unwanted results.
If I close the object, after set the lesson_status to completed or passed, tried both, and commiting, it reports nothing to Forma, just that the package was opened but there's no more stats than that, if I manually finish the connection data gets saved to the LMS.
Tried to know what's the difference process that Storyline does but I cannot determine it.
I can submit a simple test of the non-working scorm.
Thanks for your time.
- FormaLms User
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:40 am
- Version: forma.lms 1.4.1
tasto windows+r digitare temp = eliminare tutti i file
tasto windows+r digitare %temp% = eliminare tutti i file
tasto windows+r digitare prefetch = eliminare tutti i file
Aggiornato il pc e fatto scansione antivirus
Ora microsoft edge funziona correttamente.
Il dubbio però rimane perchè queste operazioni andrebbero fatte fare anche ai corsisti, cosa un po antipatica da chiedere.
sarà antipatico chiederlo ai corsisti, ma risolve. D'altra parte Google e Apple non ci hanno avvisato prima di questo aggiornamento