Search found 17 matches

by AllanR
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:58 am
Forum: Administration Management
Topic: Subscription management
Replies: 3
Views: 2220

Subscription management

Hi All, Just thinking through how to setup the payment side of my elearning platform... I have developed using formalms a site based on providing services to an enterprise client (they provide user details and i bill offline a single fee per year). The enterprise users have free reign of the courses...
by AllanR
Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:18 am
Topic: Editions Setup issues
Replies: 4
Views: 1871

Re: Editions Setup issues

Hi max, Thanks for your reply, yes you can "today" but tomorrow when you view it past the course start date the option to subscribe will disappear? If subscriptions open 01 Jan and the course starts 01 Feb ends 28 feb, then on 02Feb the user will not be able to subscribe? I would like them to be abl...
by AllanR
Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:28 am

Re: Editions Setup issues

Anybody?? :(
by AllanR
Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:53 am

Editions Setup issues

Hi All, I have created a master course with the following settings: Type: Elearning with editions Status: Available Enrollment: Free Subscription: Open (dates blank) UnSubscribe: Free Date begin: Blank Date End: Blank I then created two editions Begin date: 01 dec 16 End date: 31 may 16 Subs open: C...
by AllanR
Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:09 am
Topic: recurring course
Replies: 9
Views: 14518

Re: recurring course

Just to clarify i dont need them auto subscribed as the courses a voluntary i just want them automatically unenrolled on completion but maintain certificate history.
by AllanR
Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:07 am
Topic: recurring course
Replies: 9
Views: 14518

Re: recurring course

Hi Max, In a similar vein to the above i want my users to complete a short elearning->complete quiz->get certificate (which is valid 1 year)->get automatically unenrolled. Thus allowing them to re subscribe and complete the same course again thus get a new certificate (even if this is the next day o...
by AllanR
Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:50 am
Topic: Course Catagories
Replies: 1
Views: 2237

Course Catagories

Hi All, I am a new user of this platform and i was wonder for multiple domain situations can you control which nodes see which course catagories in the catalog? ie i have the catagories pharmacology, medical devices, health directives, anatomy. They appear as grey tiles down the left side of the cat...