Search found 86 matches

by tempuser
Sun May 20, 2018 8:48 pm
Forum: Administration Management
Topic: Notification of user subscription to courses
Replies: 7
Views: 6151

Re: Notification of user subscription to courses

Anybody was able to reproduce this issue? The same thing happens when subscribing users to courses from the admin home page. What's wrong? The user email is valid and receives mails from other places in the system.
by tempuser
Sun May 20, 2018 8:46 pm
Topic: Privacy Policy acceptance at registration
Replies: 9
Views: 6958

Re: Privacy Policy acceptance at registration

As a workaround for the current version, it's better to keep this checkbox checked by default. I modified these lines in lib.usermanager.php: if($options['privacy_policy'] == 'on') { $out .= Form::getCheckbox($lang->def('_REG_PRIVACY_ACCEPT'), 'register_privacy', 'register[privacy]', 'ok', true/*iss...
by tempuser
Tue May 15, 2018 7:27 pm

Everything is set to mandatory. I don't think even there is a setting for this scenario in the Event Manager. The checkbox is available at the time of adding users to the course, not in the Event Manager.
by tempuser
Tue May 15, 2018 7:19 pm

Ok Canelli, thanks for confirming that it's a known bug.

Can you please share with me the fix so that I implement it on the code?
by tempuser
Tue May 15, 2018 10:27 am

Yes I tried this and the email is not sent. The sequence starts from the courses page, going to subscribers of the course, then 'add' then selecting users, confirming, checking the 'send email' checkbox, and submitting. The email is not sent. All users have verified and confirmed email addresses.
by tempuser
Tue May 15, 2018 10:24 am

Ok Max, I also tested it upfront and was fine, but I don't know how registrants were entered in the database with '0' value in the 'privacy_policy' column? that's why I assumed it somehow doesn't work appropriately for some people, or otherwise how did this happen?
by tempuser
Mon May 14, 2018 7:30 pm

Privacy Policy acceptance at registration

Hello, I noticed that users are able to register without clicking the accept privacy policy checkbox, although the setting of 'Privacy Policy MUST be accepted' is set to true. I confirmed this from the 'privacy_policy' column database in the temp users table, the value is '0' for some users in this ...
by tempuser
Mon May 14, 2018 7:27 pm
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: Content Library List Category
Views: 5877

Re: Content Library List Category

But please note that colors of the checked tab don't work as expected after implementing this fix.
by tempuser
Mon May 14, 2018 7:26 pm

Notification of user subscription to courses

Hello,

When I add a user to a course, and while the checkbox titled 'send email to subscribed users' is checked, there is no email sent to added users, only notification to admin (although they are already added by admin himself).

What is the fix for this bug?
by tempuser
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:40 am
Topic: User unsubscription
Replies: 20
Views: 16561

Re: User unsubscription

When a user unsubscribes, he is put BOTH in the unsubscribe requests list, and in the Waiting list (as if he requested subscription). Can you reproduce this?