by tempuser
Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:35 pm
Forum: Installazione e Configurazione
Topic: Problem in login after installation
Replies: 22
Views: 7315

Re: Problem in login after installation

Any ideas what could be the issue?

Can it be related to Apache version or something else?
by tempuser
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:17 am

Apache 3 will eventually be deprecated in the short term. If this system is reliant on it then all users of the system will suffer when they move to Apache 4. I think this needs to be investigated. For example, Tomcat is no longer supported in Apache 4, are you using it? What else?
by tempuser
Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:15 pm

I tried to login then going to the page you mentioned, it gives an error message: You can't access No I didn't change anything in the default settings in the config.php file. I also tried to change the password through the link provided in the login page and it worked, but still doesn't login succes...
by tempuser
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:06 pm

Hello, I'm hosting several websites that are using PHP sessions and redirections, this issue had never been faced over the span of years. Does it have anything to do with session settings in config.php? The login is completed successfully, no login error messages are shown, and I checked the latest ...
by tempuser
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:26 am

Please see this post on Stakeoverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/241 ... emporarily

Are you redirecting to external URLs somewhere in the code? What could be the issue? Is it dependent on some Apache configuration?
by tempuser
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:50 pm

Problem in login after installation

Hello, I have recently installed the latest version 1.4.3, and when I try to login it doesn't show the system pages, just keeping to show the same login page without an error message. I traced it on Firefox, and seemingly there is a "302 Moved Temporarily" error. It tries to redirect to /appLms/inde...