Search found 24 matches

by haseeb
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:59 pm
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: Scorm Course Grade Book
Replies: 7
Views: 4112

Re: Scorm Course Grade Book

My scorm course pass cmi.core.lesson_status = completed do I need to pass cmi.core.lesson_status = passed as well? because after adding scorm activity in GradeBook I am still seeing not passed.

Can you explain to get passed = 1 in the grade book?
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
by haseeb
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:22 pm
Topic: How to upload Scorm while creating a course?
Replies: 4
Views: 3156

Re: How to upload Scorm while creating a course?

After selecting Teacher from the dropdown and select LEARNING OBJECT MANAGEMENT. There are three types of object as shown in the picture. Can anyone explain what are the differences?
Capture.PNG
by haseeb
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:09 pm
Topic: FormaLMS - SCORM Course - Interaction data
Replies: 9
Views: 4399

Re: FormaLMS - SCORM Course - Interaction data

You mentioned the information is written in FormaLMS db. can you point me out that table name which contain that specific data?
max wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:42 am sshot1.JPG

sshot2.JPG
by haseeb
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:16 pm

For your reference I tested the full course with Moodle and hee is the interaction data which I need it from FormaLMS as well. Images are attached I have also sent the same full course to you as well.
2.PNG
1.PNG
4.PNG

alfa24 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:49 pmyes
by haseeb
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:40 pm

Do you mean scorm zip file for your testing?
alfa24 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:25 pm Could you send me privately a scorm example that works in moodle?
by haseeb
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:14 pm

I am using ispring. I can see interaction data if I use Moodle LMS but using forma I am unable to see that data. Is there any option which I need to enable just to observe interaction data?
alfa24 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:32 pm Which authoring software did you use to pack your scorm?
by haseeb
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:15 pm
Topic: Scorm Course Grade Book
Replies: 7
Views: 4112

Scorm Course Grade Book

I am using forma LMS 2.0 and I have uploaded the scorm course successfully. I also created a test user which successfully launched the course and passed it. Now I have to show grades. Under teacher Area -> Gradebook-> Add Scorm Result. after adding the activity. I am seeing the following grades 4.PN...
by haseeb
Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:13 pm

FormaLMS - SCORM Course - Interaction data

I have successfully uploaded the course using Forma LMS 2.0 by first creating a course -> then on the home page select teachers area-> upload learning object -> select scorm -> and finally upload scorm file. I have also created a testuser which will take that specific course. After completing that c...
by haseeb
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:04 am
Forum: Amministrazione
Topic: Multi domain using Forma lms 2.0
Replies: 10
Views: 8161

Re: Multi domain using Forma lms 2.0

I just installed forma lms on my machine and I haven't done anything else. Now I want to configure multidomain. How to do it I mean the first step In which I can configure multidomain URL. The steps you mentioned I believe it's for template registration with the domain name. But how to configure mul...
by haseeb
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:24 pm
Forum: Amministrazione
Topic: Multi domain using Forma lms 2.0
Replies: 10
Views: 8161

Multi domain using Forma lms 2.0

I want to create multiple domains on my local machine if its possible otherwise on the server. My aim is to create multiple domains for my clients and give them url so that they can login and create their users and courses. How to do it. As I am new in formaLMS 2.0. I need step by step process. please