Search found 45 matches

by rudy
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:39 am
Forum: Administration Management
Topic: Lost password is giving error
Replies: 8
Views: 3352

Re: Lost password is giving error

Thanks, I will update you regarding this, can you pls resolve my other issues which is related to course icons not appearing in tables.
by rudy
Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:39 pm

Re: Lost password is giving error

Hi, oh I was not aware that I am opening the same topic. I am new to this forum, I dont know what could be the reason for lost password to not work, can I do the debug, but u need me which file/folder I need to see for error log and php mailer settings, I need to make the server live by tomorrow EOD...
by rudy
Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:24 pm

Lost password is giving error

Hi lost password is gving this error: * Error while processing the requested operation"

is it because of smtp settings, i have configured the same in config.php also.
by rudy
Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:25 pm
Topic: Course and Language Mgmt Edit Icons are not visible
Replies: 6
Views: 1952

Course and Language Mgmt Edit Icons are not visible

Hi, I dont know, why the course and language mgmt edit icons are not visible, it was visible during first installation, but after that it is not showing, i can still edit by hovering the mouse over the exact location but icon is not visible, any help. pls help, this is happening with all the tables,...
by rudy
Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:23 pm
Topic: SMTP Settings
Replies: 0
Views: 1012

SMTP Settings

Hi, Can you please suggest from where i can configure the smtp setting for sending emails, as intially during installtion, it was not accepting the gmail server settings, so skipped and installed the application, now from where i need to provide the smtp settings, so that user can receive alerts and...