HTTP ERROR 500 - assign certificate to the course

Anything about what happens on the user and teacher side
Tanvan

HTTP ERROR 500 - assign certificate to the course

Post by Tanvan »

Hi.
I'm newbie.
I had created the course and also created certificate temples, but it's error 500 after assign certificate to the course. Please help me with this issue.
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Re: HTTP ERROR 500 - assign certificate to the course

Post by alfa24 »

Please, enable debug mode and retry, you will get many errors. Post them here.
Provide your Forma LMS version, too.
Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui
Tanvan

Post by Tanvan »

Dear
I have enable debug mode, get many erors, my Forma LMS Version: 2.3.0. Please help,

Notice: Undefined index: notuse_plugin in /home/isolearn/training/lib/lib.forma.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined index: notuse_customscript in /home/isolearn/training/lib/lib.forma.php on line 49

Warning: Illegal string offset 'browser' in /home/isolearn/training/lib/layout/lib.layout.php on line 312

Deprecated: Non-static method PlatformManager::createInstance() should not be called statically in /home/isolearn/training/lib/lib.utils.php on line 546

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/isolearn/training/lib/lib.jquerylib.php on line 96

Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home/isolearn/training/lib/lib.jquerylib.php on line 164

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/isolearn/training/lib/lib.jquerylib.php on line 119

Notice: Use of undefined constant Docebo - assumed 'Docebo' in /home/isolearn/training/appCore/Template/TwigManager.php on line 43

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/isolearn/training/widget/table/lib.table.php on line 139

Notice: Undefined index: register_globals in /home/isolearn/training/appCore/controllers/DashboardAdmController.php on line 74
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; FSock has a deprecated constructor in /home/isolearn/training/lib/lib.fsock_wrapper.php on line 21
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Selector_Course has a deprecated constructor in /home/isolearn/training/appLms/lib/lib.course.php on line 36

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Man_CourseUser has a deprecated constructor in /home/isolearn/training/appLms/lib/lib.course.php on line 1627
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; DoceboCourse has a deprecated constructor in /home/isolearn/training/appLms/lib/lib.course.php on line 1971

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CourseSubscribe_Management has a deprecated constructor in /home/isolearn/training/appLms/lib/lib.subscribe.php on line 711

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Course_Manager has a deprecated constructor in /home/isolearn/training/appLms/lib/lib.course_managment.php on line 26
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Post by alfa24 »

This is only a part... You should have a fatal at the end...
Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui