Search found 4 matches

by dhall
Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:59 pm
Forum: Plugins & patches
Topic: Launching SCORM files from another server
Replies: 5
Views: 11783

Re: Launching SCORM files from another server

I realize I'm a bit late to this conversation... After AICC, all versions of SCORM lost the ability to run courses from domain A when the LMS was running in domain B. If you cannot run a course form a remote domain in SCORM, that is correct. It's in the design of SCORM unless you have a custom SCORM...
by dhall
Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:22 pm
Forum: Administration Management
Topic: How to configure Multitemplate and Multidomain ?
Replies: 17
Views: 18124

Re: How to configure Multitemplate and Multidomain ?

Thanks for clarifying this. I now see what you mean. Also, I just discouvered my Prodcuts-and-services.ca domain, I am able to set DNS for sub-domains, but not with my popular-networking domain (where the LMS is installed). This host (HostPapa) does not allow me to configure anything in DNS. My prod...
by dhall
Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:00 pm

I just also verified, the standard template is my default template. Regarding the DNS settings, I am able to change my DNS settings, however, the domains mentioned above are a few of my WordPress sites. If I configure alternate DNS, won't that redirect to my LMS if my domain host is down? Maybe I'm ...
by dhall
Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Hi: I've been absent for quite some time and have now upgraded to Forma 1.3. I'm trying this feature and it is not working. My Domain Template list is as follows: popular-networking.com,mobile products-and-services.ca,compact harperlearning.com,hl I have one other template named standard (which is m...