Search found 50 matches

by marius
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:49 pm
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: SCORM Status stays "Started" when actually completed
Replies: 1
Views: 347

Re: SCORM Status stays "Started" when actually completed

Fixed by applying the patch listed under the Patches section within the forum - thx guys

https://forum.formalms.org/16/13698.html
by marius
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:47 pm
Forum: Installation and configuration
Topic: Ideal server configuration
Replies: 3
Views: 482

Re: Ideal server configuration

Thx alfa24. I applied the SCORM fix that is listed under the Patches and it is working fine now. So that was a bug that I missed the patch for in the forum. My only issue is uploading media files within the HTML Learning Objects. I've checked the php and Apache logs with no bug being logged there. I...
by marius
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:01 am
Forum: Installation and configuration
Topic: Ideal server configuration
Views: 482

Ideal server configuration

Good day. I would like to request a brief description of an ideal ForamLMS server and database setup and configuration. I host my current FormaLMS on a Google Cloud platform VM on Ubuntu 18.04 server, with Apache 2.4.29, and PHP 7.0.33, and LetsEncrypt SSL certificate We use the Cloud SQL database (...
by marius
Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:57 am
Topic: SCORM Status stays "Started" when actually completed
Replies: 1
Views: 347

SCORM Status stays "Started" when actually completed

We currently have an issue on our live platform where SCORM learning objects that have been completed by a student does not change over to "Completed" status but stays "Started". This is causing issues with the prerequisites for modules that follow, as the student can not access these until the LO i...
by marius
Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:07 pm
Topic: Admin User sees all students in Grade Book
Replies: 2
Views: 720

Admin User sees all students in Grade Book

Good day. I am experiencing an issue where admin users (with Instructor or Mentor rights) that are only assigned to manage specific users are able to see all the users on an entire system within the Grade Book "Information about the Test" screen. The default Grade Book Details tab however displays c...
by marius
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:22 pm
Topic: LO Delete Trail
Views: 1089

Re: LO Delete Trail

Thank you Max - much appreciated. I completed the contact form and will await the pricing details.
by marius
Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:21 pm
Topic: LO Delete Trail
Views: 1089

LO Delete Trail

Good day. Is it possible to track if a Teacher has deleted a Learning Object - some kind of audit trail?
by marius
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:32 am
Topic: Bulk File/Image uploads
Views: 1273

Re: Bulk File/Image uploads

Thank you Luisiana..
by marius
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:31 am
Topic: Missing Tabs on Mobile Browser
Replies: 7
Views: 1714

Re: Missing Tabs on Mobile Browser

Hi Max. For some reason we are just seeing the Homepage (which was renamed to Dashboard in the dictionary). Both My Courses as well as the Curricula tabs are not showing. The template was created by editing the standard template stylesheets and adding the relevant images. No other functionality or c...
by marius
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:32 am
Topic: Bulk File/Image uploads
Views: 1273

Bulk File/Image uploads

I would like to find out if there is a way to upload multiple files at the same time (bulk upload) within the HTML learning objects. These would typically be inline content such as multiple images or pdf files. We often publish student graduation / reward events which contains hundreds of photograph...