Search found 13 matches

by kodokbakar
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:16 pm
Forum: E-Learning Management & Frontend
Topic: User ID suddenly changed on access to a course
Replies: 7
Views: 2242

Re: User ID suddenly changed on access to a course

For number 2, I have set up a user without assigning it to any node on the organization chart. This user suddenly appears in user profile and display name when this error occur to other user.
Another case, I have a user assigned to two nodes, and the bug occurs
by kodokbakar
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:54 am

I'd like to bump this thread again since I found some additional information that might relate to the issue: 1. The client's setting for cookies is set to strict / disable third party cookie 2. User ID are swapped with a user that is not assigned to any groups 3. User ID are all imported from csv, w...
by kodokbakar
Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:19 am
Forum: Administration Management
Topic: Custom field in report
Replies: 8
Views: 3238

Re: Custom field in report

Oh, I see...its in the class.report_user.php. I tried changing report.php but I cannot track the function that leads there. Thanks alfa & max
by kodokbakar
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:39 am

the issue happened randomly...but I noticed that usually it's coming from user using firefox, and its on older version. I cannot replicate the issue currently.
by kodokbakar
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:38 am

Yes, I am aware of that, but this is only for course report, and not learning object report. Is there anyway I can include the custom org in the learning object report?
by kodokbakar
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:57 am

So I need a report on a course, with the following headers (and 1 sample data): Username | Firstname | Lastname | Test Score | Node (or department) | Status username1 | User | User | 100 | Main Branch | Passed Currently I am unable to produce that format in Forma, since the node field is not availab...
by kodokbakar
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:41 am
Topic: Cannot Access LMS / Courses in 2.3
Replies: 1
Views: 709

Cannot Access LMS / Courses in 2.3

When I tried to access LMS in 2.3 (from the admin page), the following error: Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'form960.learning_organization.path' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT [ SELECT DISTINCT learning_organization.idOrg F...
by kodokbakar
Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:45 pm

Custom field in report

I need a report about a test, but with the custom field - organization node active. So this field is there in the report - users - course report, can I call it for a report generated from report-users-learning object?
by kodokbakar
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:56 am

User ID suddenly changed on access to a course

I have a bug at which a user sees his/her username (let's say userA) changes to others' username, let's say userB (not even in the same node). After the user logged out, userB is listed as one of the recent accounts logged in (in the login page). I have confirmed that both user doesn't share the sam...
by kodokbakar
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:20 am
Topic: Login as user from admin account
Replies: 3
Views: 1377

Re: Login as user from admin account

So I have bugs reported by a specific user, and it's not reproducible in my side (even as a demo user account). I wanted to check by logging in as the user to see what the problem was - and so far what I did is that I reset the password and then login as the user, and ask them to reset the password ...